I have taken a number of steps to ensure that the clinic will be as safe as possible for when you show up to your appointment. These steps include but are not limited to:
- Touch points are cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer is extensively available throughout the practice.
- Appointment times are staggered to assist with respectful social distancing.
- I am allowing extra time between every appointment to provide enough time to thoroughly clean the room. A cleaning protocol has been devised.
- We ask all patients to arrive at their appointment time and to either wait outside the building or in their car to avoid waiting in reception. I will call you when it is safe to enter the treatment room.
- Each clinic room is thoroughly cleaned between appointments.
- We have eliminated all unnecessary linens such as couch covers, gowns, rugs and door mats to ensure everything you touch is thoroughly cleaned or disposed of.
- I will wear disposable PPE to prevent cross contamination between patients in line with the guidance from the Institute of Osteopathy. This will include an apron, face mask, gloves and possibly a face shield when necessary.
- I am asking everyone to avoid the main clinic building if possible.
- Bank transfer for payments is prefered at this moment in time.
- We request every patient bring a suitable face mask with them or one will be provded on arrival.
- You are more than welcome to bring your own towel for modesty purposes during treatment.
Please expect a triage call the day before your appointment. The aim of this is to check for any signs or symptoms of covid – 19 so that I can ensure that it is safe for you to attend the clinic.